Skip to content
- Provide higher educational access to Burmese migrants.
- Provide advanced vocational education to Burmese migrants.
- Improve economic opportunities for migrant workers through capacity building.
- Support social mobilization of migrant workers through educational access.
- Through cultural exchanges and programs, broaden student horizons and promote understanding of, and interaction between, the diverse individuals and communities of the Mekong region.
- Help Burmese migrants prepare for the time when they can assume leadership roles inside Burma.