Some of our tailoring students wanted to begin a business after training. BEAM decided to start a For-Profit Business to assist in this process.
Objectives of Tailoring Business
Tailoring Business Employee will:
- Get “real world” experience.
- Learn business model in addition to advanced tailoring skills.
- Obtain skills necessary to start a business.
- Share profits:
- Tailoring business employees (first priority);
- BEAM Foundation (return on BEAM investment).
In the first six month of operation, the Tailoring Business produced over 250 high quality engraved bags. All the design, color matching, engraving and sewing was done by BEAM staff and students.
We also produce children clothing and accessories for KiddyColors: http://www.kiddycolors.com/.
To place orders or obtain information contact:
In United States: Bill Harrison at 415-662-2625 or email to Bharri4055@aol.com.
In Thailand: Vocational Coordinator or call +66-53-200-024, +66-81-993-8227.